We can help…
Whether you’re a teacher or the parent of a young baby or toddler, or if your child’s already in school, we’ve got articles and advice to guide you:
- When should I start reading to my baby?
- Should I teach my toddler to read?
- Is it a good idea to teach my toddler letter names?
- What are the best ways of teaching reading and spelling?
- How can I support my children if they are struggling with reading or spelling at school?
- How do I teach phonics?
- What can I do to help my child develop reading comprehension?
- How should I teach my child to write?
We created this site to help you answer these questions and many more. And we’re also adding new printable resources every month that are free to download, so come back and visit us often.
Please browse the menu bar at the top of this page or click on the links below to visit the different sections of this site. We hope you find the information and resources helpful.